Publish with IEEE and get noticed faster. By publishing with IEEE, you will get the global prestige and speed of publication that high-quality research deserves.
IEEE Xplore offers the visibility and discoverability your research deserves. Once accepted for publication, your IEEE article will be published on the IEEE Xplore® Digital Library. The premier source for technical content, IEEE Xplore has over 4 million documents and provides over 8 million downloads each month. IEEE is also the most cited publisher in US and European new technology patents—with over 3x more than any other publisher.
Speed of Publication
Technology moves quickly, and so should the publication of your technical article. IEEE helps you publish your article quickly by:
- Publishing articles as soon as they are ready instead of waiting for issue publication.
- Posting a citable version of your accepted article on IEEE Xplore within an average of 2 business days after your final article files are submitted to IEEE for publication.
- Publishing your final article in IEEE Xplore within an average of 31 days after you provide your final article files for publication.
- Offering you personalized services and enhanced author tools.
Multiple Publishing Outlets
Your high-quality research has a home when you publish with IEEE. Choose the right venue for your work by selecting from 150+ journals and transactions, 40+ magazines, 1,800+ conferences, and 1,600+ print and electronic books.
As an author, your mission is to publish your research in a high-quality publication and help advance your scientific field. IEEE has a similar mission: to publish high-quality research that advances technology for the benefit of humanity.
IEEE is a not-for-profit organization. Which means IEEE is focused on people. IEEE stands out from other scientific publishers in other ways, too:
- IEEE fuels passion for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) in students of all ages through pre-college programs and student membership around the world
- IEEE Women in Engineeringfacilitates the recruitment and retention of women in technical disciplines globally
- The IEEE Foundationsupports philanthropic endeavors worldwide
Publish with IEEE and join us in inspiring engineering solutions that make the world a better place.