Save time and effort with tools and resources from IEEE.
Use IEEE article templates in Word or LaTeX to easily format your article for publication. Write collaboratively with your co-authors in Overleaf, an authoring tool for LaTeX and rich text documents. Overleaf is preloaded with IEEE templates for your convenience.
Get your article ready for publication with IEEE Author Tools, including finding the right publication for your article and validating your references, graphics, and LaTeX files. Claim your unique ORCID identifier to get full credit for your work.
Share your data with other researchers through the data repository IEEE DataPort™ and the executable code platform Code Ocean.
- Use an IEEE article template to write your article
- Validate your references with the IEEE Reference Preparation Assistant
- If you are not a native English speaker, consider using an English language editing service
- Create your graphics and then check them with the IEEE Graphics Analyzer
- If appropriate, create supplementary materials such as a graphical abstract, video, or other multimedia
- Get an Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCID) if you don’t have one already
- Follow all ethical guidelines including authorship, citation, data reporting, and originality of research
… Read More >
Get your article ready for submission quickly with help from IEEE Author Tools:
… Read More >
A cloud-based hub for scholarly collaboration, IEEE Collabratec integrates authoring and productivity tools with a global community dedicated to technology professionals.
Discover IEEE Collabratec:
- Tap into its global network to help generate ideas for articles and find co-authors in real time
- Save time creating your article by using tools that help you organize, store and classify content in your own personal online library; integrated tools allow you to create bibliographies and easily manage your references
- Collaborate on documents with your co-authors in real time using Microsoft Office, Google Docs, and the LaTeX editor Overleaf
- Join in discussions, share ideas, and ask questions related to publishing your research in the IEEE AuthorLab
… Read More >
Collaborate with your co-authors in real time using Overleaf, an online collaborative LaTeX and rich text authoring tool. Log in to Overleaf using your IEEE account to take advantage of enhanced functionality.… Read More >
Get full credit for your research with an Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCID), a unique and persistent identifier that distinguishes you from every other researcher and connects you with your research throughout your career.… Read More >
Increase the impact of your work by sharing your data and code for others to view, build upon, and reuse. Benefits of data and code sharing include:
- Improve the discoverability of your data by hosting it in an easily accessible repository
- Make your data citable with a unique Digital Object Identifier (DOI) for your dataset
- Increase the pace of scientific advancement by enabling other researchers to build upon your work
- Follow best practices of reproducible research by archiving your article’s underlying data
- Ensure long-term preservation and accessibility of your data through the repository’s archival curation
IEEE DataPort™ is an easily accessible repository of datasets developed by IEEE that can be used by authors to store datasets, access datasets, and manage datasets associated with funded research.… Read More >
Article templates help you prepare a draft of your article for peer review. Templates help with placement of specific elements such as the author list in addition to providing guidance on stylistic elements such as abbreviations and acronyms.… Read More >