IEEE is a trusted source for researchers in academia, industry, and government. IEEE journals, transactions, and letters are among the most respected publications in the technology community. For over 130 years, IEEE has offered an unparalleled platform for showcasing work that matters.
Why should you publish with IEEE?
- IEEE publishes nearly a third of the world’s technical literature in electrical engineering, computer science, and electronics.
- IEEE is the most cited publisher in US and European new technology patents, with 3x more citations than other publishers.
- With 150+ journals, 40+ magazines, and 1,800+ annual conference proceedings, IEEE has a publishing outlet to fit your research.
- Articles are published in the IEEE Xplore® Digital Library. The premier source for technical content, IEEE Xplore has over 5 million documents and provides 8 million downloads each month.
- The IEEE Principles of Scholarly Publishing affirm that IEEE provides peer reviewed and unbiased information that enhances the quality of life for all people.