IEEE wants to make sure you do not miss any key steps during the creation process. Use this checklist for creating your article to track your progress:
- Use an IEEE article template to write your article.
- Validate your references with the IEEE Reference Preparation Assistant.
- If you are not a native English speaker, consider using an English language editing service.
- Create your graphics and then check them with the IEEE Graphics Analyzer.
- If appropriate, create supplementary materials such as a graphical abstract, video, or other multimedia.
- Get an Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCID) if you do not have one already.
- Follow all ethical guidelines including authorship, citation, data reporting, and originality of research.